Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st 2009 Trip to Melaka

We are planning this trip few weeks before the New Year and we all are really enjoy shopping and eating in Malacca.

2 Jan 2009, Friday

I and 2 friends (Andy & Marcus) were reached Malacca around 3pm and directly shop around the Malacca Jusco, we all also brought the same type of short pants.

Our 1st destination was Zoo Malacca, this place we take 2 and half hours to completely see every thing in the zoo. And we find out that all animal with the word “MALAYA” is lazy and no active at all. I really enjoy see the entire animal because I really long time din go zoo. Is nice to chat with my friend and discuss about each types of animal, from the behavior, action, colors, types and other. However, we need to walk for the whole journey in the zoo.


Panda sitting


Marcus, Mary and Andy

After going to zoo, we are going to eat Satay Celuk. Nice eating and chatting with friend.then next we are going to Jonker Walk ... I so surprise will all the handcraft and unique of the thing that i din really see before this. But I din really buy thing on the 1st day but I buy a lot on the 2nd day when going to Jonker walk. After a while my another group friend is reach Melaka so we going to bus station to meet them and back to same restaurant and eat same thing again that is Satay celuk, but I eat the same amount again on the 2nd time.





Jack, Andy, Yiling, Mary, Ming Soon, Steven and me Richard



after eating we when to The Jeti , this place is really a nice and good for entertainment because got cafe, pub, sing k place, and direct view to sea .


The Jeti


Pub near to sea

the 1st day of Malacca trip ended in front of Holiday Inn Hotel resort ....




3 Jan 2009, Saturday
(2nd day of Malacca Trip)

everyone wake up late due to the late sleep, we unable follow the time we have plan. but we have a nice Breakfast-Lunch in a old style Nyonya house. The food and environment is good, the staff is friendly too. after that we going to jonker walk again to do our shopping . in the afternoon we when to Mahkota & Pahlawan shopping, the thing is quit cheap and i brought many thing.


The Pahlawan Shopping Center

A Famosa








we eat dinner at Portuguese village, but we cant find the delicious shop, very dis pointed with the food and price. but the place become more nice after renovation.





After dinner , is time for shopping again at Jonker Walk Night Market, really nice and many people walking around. i saw the guy that host the 8TV's Ho Chak program.
i spend quit amount of money to buy some souvenir to my best friend in KL.

Jonker Walk Night Market









Red House night View









we when back to The Jeti to yam cha , as we find out there have a nice night view and relaxing place.







that end for 2nd day of malacca trip .

4 Jan 2009, Sunday

Wake up late also , as my frien dwill take 11.30am bus to kl shopping , we stil at malacca. after my friend back we when to eat chicken rice balland when to shoping again. as we when to same place everyday because my friend miss buy something . after that we when to pahlawan again for final shopping. hehe i brought 1 wallet and 2 shirt. in the early plan, we are planning to go seremban buy siew bao, but due the limited time just back to Kampar intermediately. we stop in Kuala Lumpur rest place and to have our dinner in Mcdonald. we all are very tired back to kampar, because 2moro stil got class to attendant.


That all for my 3day 2 night Malacca trip ....I am very happy can go travelling with my best friend as we will leave easy other very soon ... hope we can have this time again in future....me will miss all my friend ....

No comments:

Post a Comment