Saturday, January 10, 2009

My college life ending soon ........

In the pass 4 year,i really learn alot of thing from the study, friendship, trust, happiness, sadness, filler, successful, and etc .....

i still remember,when 1st week in Kampar i really din not know any friend. i was feel sad and very cham, do everything alone . but my life was totally change when i go for orientation, i know many friend that make me not alone in Kampar for this 4 year.

i really happy to have a group of best friend from xia xiang, DFS classmate, ADHT Classmate and other friend. my life is start change after i join xia xiang. we really have working hard for it and this help us create a good friendship ... i really miss that time prepare the xia xiang and eating, drinking, sleeping, learning, dancing, talking, happy, sad & etc together. we boycott the people we dun like together.hehe .After xia xiang, we all join many camp meet many kids and take care them.yi ling, jack, ming soon, ah mun, mei yen, ming soon, li der, Steven, ken, alice, etc.............

Sweet memory with xia xiang friend







during the diploma, DFS family member also giving is giving me a lot of happiness and i learn a lot from them as well. i am happy have a good geng sing yee, wei bin, monkey, kien chung, mang how, lu teng, li ling, sann pinn, eileen, and me ....very miss u all . hope v will have a gathering soon ....vanessa, alice, ken me will not forget u all too my best friend in DHT ....

DFS Sweet Memories









Another unforgettable memories is during my advanced diploma, we have a very good familyship with andy, boon ching, marcus, ming soon, yee ling, and ming soon. this 2 year we really facing many difficulty and happiness together. i really miss every moment with u all, espcial when yam cha at ABC and lunch at Seng Yip.my have a very crazy and happy housemate that is andy and boon ching love u all .. muacks

Our Geng BJ, Ming soon, Andy, Boon Ching, marcus,Yee Ling, and me





besides that, in the last 2 year ADHT is giving me know more about the word friendship. in this 2 year we all are growth, learn , study, happy, sad, joke, playing together . i will not forget the sweet memories in the ADHT .... thank friend giving me a special memories in my life . hope we will have gathering every year after we finish this courses..

My lovely ADHT family member












My 4 year college life, sweet memories will end very soon .....sad ...but hope our friendship, familyship will forever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment