Sunday, January 11, 2009

Last class in TAR College , Perak Branch on 9 Jan 2009

So fast the time is passing, now is the last class for e - commerce and also in our college life .i need to say sorry to my lecture because me too noisy in the class and always make the lecture cant continue teaching .sorry mr ang ....hehe but is fun to have u teaching us, yours class is interesting and me very happy attendant he class. thank for giving us a happy ending in the tar college life ....

here are the picture taking by mr ang camera & help us create a group in Multiply .





we ended our class with a 20 minute long movie maker about our 2 year life in ADHT & ADTM

once again thank to mr ang, me will not forget this special class ....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chee Kong,
    It's great knowing you and don't worry abt being noisy in EC class. I enjoy teaching yr class and it is a memorable experience for me too. Anyway, all the best in your future undertakings and hope to cross path with you again in the near future... Mr Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know the population of the Perak Campus?

    ReplyDelete