Monday, January 5, 2009

My 2nd Blog

After writing the 1st blog, I have more energetic to write more in the 2nd or future blogs. This week, really busy and full of activities from end of the year 2008 (31 December2008) until begin of year 2009. I really enjoy this few days holiday with my best friend, friend, family and others.


30 December 2008


Last nitez I was sleep late and this make me become panda when I wake up. I was prepare going to class on early in the morning because my housemate have presentation for their business plan. when i go in the class i looking out and see very nice view of lake beside our college and UTAR .


Kampar, Perak


Me really very sleepy in the class but I can’t sleep because I need to listen what my friend present and fins out what is the thing I miss in our presentation for the next day. I was finding some important point need to be change and improve. Below is the 1st 2 group to present their business Plan.

Business Plan 1 : Simply Steamship Restaurant, Kampar, Perak

Business Plan 2 : I Pom kiosk, KLCC, Kuala Lumpur



That is advanced to me and another group present on the 2nd day. After class, I was going to yam cha with my housemate and classmate. Then back to home prepare for rehearsal for our final presentation. On that time, I was very tired and sleepy but still need to do it, we start from 4.30pm until 8pm. One rehearsal takes 1 hour to complete the presentation because 9 people will present. I din take any rest and just try to standardize the power point. My another housemate also going out for rehearsal and come back with make Nyonya kuih as their business is about open a Nyonya restaurant. I was very scare, because see my housemate put many effort in the presentation and we just focus on the presentation parts.


That day I sleep early, because I really tired and nor energy to do rehearsal already.....



31 December 2008


2day i was wake up early in the morning and prepare for my presentation. when i wake up, many people in my house because my housemate is doing Nyanya kuih for their presentation. them really wake up very early and prepare ...


This is the kuih (onal onal ) that my housemate make ...yummy yummy ..


after wake up i was bath and prepare everything, packing my cloths and make a final rehearsal after......


My formal look before leave my house

after that i was rushing to college to prepare everything and make a final briefing with every group member before start the presentation. we all are scare on the beginning because we are the 1st group to present on the 2nd day. everything is running smoothly and end up our presentation on time. then the last group present their business plan.


Business Plan 3 : MyMeal Delivery(online business), Kuala Lumpur

Business Plan 4 : Jonker Taste (Nyonya) , Ipoh, Perak

this is my classmate trying promote their Nyonya kuih

after presentation complete, me and my housemate rush back to home and prepare to go Kuala Lumpur. one of my housemate 1 2 rush back to Malacca and another one is follow me go Kuala Lumpur count down. on the highway we are jam almost 1 hours because car accidents.

Finally reach Kuala Lumpur

i reach Kuala Lumpur is around 7pm and prepare a while rushing going out to meet my friends and having our last 2008 dinner.

we eat our last dinner in this restaurant

after dinner, we are rushing go to the curve for countdown and Welcome 2009. really nice firework and people around there.

The curve firework

when finish, my friend suggested to go for clubbing or sing k at red box. then we are choosing go red box to sing k from 12.30am until 5am but is expensive RM58++ (RM75 nett). really happy start for the year 2009. early on the morning we are going to eat dim sim in jinjing, we all really tired. anyway my friend always say many joke story and try to reduces our tiredness. i when back home oledi 7am and prepare a while and sleep on 7.30am. On 9am my mum was wake up me for breakfast with them, then me also going out having breakfast with my family. when back home, i din sleep cause if i sleep sure i can wake up on 12.30pm - prepare to going to mid valley shopping.

on 1.30pm we are going out meet my friend then going to mid valley. we jam another 1 hour in the mid valley city before can get the parking. then we are having our yummy lunch ......

1st Lunch in year 2009

i really spend a lot money in shopping - I buy a jeans and 1 belt from Romp, 2 Shirts from Metrojaya and a box under from jusco. hehe. in the mid of shopping my friend belanja us eat Haagen dezs air cream .

Rum raising and Green Tea favours ais cream

really a happy new year start to me can enjoy shopping, eating, and chatting with friend. we having our dinner at kuchai lama's ah soon fish head noodle. one staff our their was make us disappointed toward the restaurants. then when to my friend's new house at bukit jalil. when i back home oledi 1pm then sleep on 1.30am .

then journey not yet end .. to be continue in 3rd blog for Malacca trip from 2 jan - 4 jan 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment