Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ching Ming Festival 2009

Ching Ming Festival is one of the most important festival in the Chinese lunar calendar as important then Chinese New Year . This time many relatives will gather together praying for their respect person such as grandparents and other . Ching Ming is playing an important role in gather all the relatives and chatting, praying, eating and many more ...

This Year Ching Ming is fall on 4 April 2009 (Sat) therefor my uncle aunty was choosing actually day to go grave sweeping. my mum and me prepare all the praying thing few day before .....

Praying stuffs

Nowadays, the praying stuffs was varieties and can say u 1 what also got what such. my mum was brought the travel set for my grandparent sure them will have a enjoyable trip with this set ..check this out ......

Passport

Airlines ticket

Bank Cheque

Credit card

4 April 2009 (SAT)

6.45am, me wake up on my and parents go morning market brought my grandparent favorite food and on

7.30am, v are depart from my house to Rawang.

7.55am, reach Rawang and have our breakfast in the restaurant near by the grave

8.30am, reach the my grandfather grave and start praying


Grandfather grave
(variety foods serve to my grandfather)

9.00am, depart from my grandfather grave to my grandmother grave

9.05am, reach grandmother grave and start to cleaning up + praying

Grandmother Grave

9.35am, depart from my grandmother grave to my uncle son's grave

10.00am, finish pray all is time to go back ......

This year is no so many people around the grave maybe is saturday. i stil remember lasy year is full of people and jam anywhere ... this is the sitution in the grave

This festival will help us to remember and pay the respect to our grandparents ..this activities is tired and hot but is meaningful to us ....

Happy Ching Ming Festival ....

2 comments: