Early morning wake up, when morning market buy some ingredient to make batik cake. This cake is one of my lovely cake. the cake is easy and simply to make it .......
The Ingredient needed:
- 1 whole pack of Marie Biscuits
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup of icing sugar
- 250g butter
- 5 spoons of Milo powder & 2 pack Nescafe
The Simply step as follow :
1st part – pre-cooking preparation
2nd part – cooking ingredients in a sauté pan
2. Once the butter has melted bring down the fire to as minimum as possible. Add in the eggs and keep stirring it till it has blended with the butter.
3. Next, add in the sugar and keep stirring the mixture on low heat.
5. Once bubbles start to pop, an indication that the chocolate is boiling, switch off the fire.
6. Add in the Marie biscuits and mix it with the chocolate paste evenly.
7.Then, put in the mixture into a container and press it down and even it out with a spoon.
8. Let it cool for a few minutes. After that, put it into the fridge to chill and harden.
9.Once it chills and hardens, take it out, cut it out and it is ready to be served.
This is the Outcome - Batik Cake
This cake is simply to make and delicious to eat ...can try it at home. no need microwave or oven ...