Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Like to eat McDonald.......


I like McDonald very much, i cant live with out you. i was fall in love to McDonald since few year ago when i am still study high school. me like to eat McD when i am sadness, moody and ..... McD will turn my sadness to happiness when i finish eat McD. me really cant define the real feeling after eating the McD set.

Mc Chicken I love u so much

Every time when reach McDonald will order Mc chicken set because i like the taste and the good combination of meat, vege, sauce and bread. According to McDonald sites stated that Mc Chicken is boneless chicken breast and thigh meat coated in the tempura batter and cooked to the golden colour. topped with fresh lettuce and special sauce and tucked between a toasted sesame seed bun.

Beside that, i like to eat McD's french fried. According to McDonald the world famous French Fries are produced from only the best quality potatoes specially grown for McDonald’s at selected farms around the world. The potatoes are specially blanched and processed so that maximum nutrients are retained. this make taste is totally different from other competitor and the colours is golden blown attract me to eat more and more . when the french fried dip in to chili sauce or either sundae ice cream is nice and tasty ..yummy yummy.

when come to beverage, i more prefer to drink Cola light compare to the normal cola. Cola Light is less sugar and more healthy ....

Mc Chicken Set

During my college life, me and classmate did some crazy thing. when near the exam period we will travel from kampar to Ipoh take around 45 minute to eat McDonald. but this become our sweet memory ..... hope to do this again .......

Story about McDonald's Breakfast


McDonald's Breakfast set

Another story about McDonald is with my same friend. we depart from kampar around 2.30am and reach there order Mc Value set. after that we study until the Breakfast is ready for serve and we did order the breakfast again before going back to kampar ....we reach kampar around 7.00am .

Promotion In McDonald .....Check this out ....

Lunch Hours Promotion - tried this many time before

McSaver - me always buy pies and Sundae ice cream (Really Cheap)

Morning Breakfast @ Mcdonald - Cheap N easy N full

New Taste @ McDonald ....

I did try the Cornetto Sundae Choc Ice Cream - tasty but expensive

I really like to thank McDonald so much accompany me anytime anywhere ....me will always support u ..... I Love u McDonald.

1 comment:

  1. terrible.. u help macD adv ah...
    haha i lovin it too.. hehe but cant eat too much still high colesterol...

    ReplyDelete