Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy + Healthy Weekend (11 & 12 April 2009)

Weekend is just pass few day ago, but the sweet memory still in my mind. few days before weekend my friends was called to have a "Morning Walk" at FRIM on the Saturday morning and have potluck breakfast after that. we all need to prepare 1 type breakfast and i choose to prepare bread toast my friend will prepare porridge, nugget and drink.

FRIM

Saturday, 11 April 2009

On Saturday morning, I wake up early morning around 5.45am to prepare breakfast. i take 30 minute to make all the toasts and get prepare to go out. After a long time waiting my friend, finally came fetch me on 7.10am after that waiting another friend to get ready ..... whole Morning just waiting ....

the Saturday really a great morning, cold air + warm sun. we reach there and start to have morning walk ....

Morning View @ FRIM


Breakfast @ FRIM

we ended the Morning walk with a joke ...my friend wrap the car key in to newspaper and throw it away. when we 1 2 go back just notices that the car key is inside the newspaper and my friend need to find back the car key in the dirty + smelly dustbin.... Pls dun do this again ......after that, we when back home and have a long nap .........

Sunday, 12 April 2009

wake up early in the morning, having breakfast with my family .... we did this since i am kids .. every Sunday morning my dad will bring us " YAM CHA " ( Breakfast). This is the secret to maintain a good family relationship ..... so every Sunday will be my Family day ....

Family Picture taken During CNY 2009

1 comment: